7 – 16 November / 21-30 November
I’ve found the perfect spot for you while living in Nicaragua this past winter, and I want to share it with you!Nestled in the middle of the jungle between papayas and howler monkeys, just up the hill of the magical beach of Maderas in the Pacific coast of Nicaragua, join us for a 10 day vacation of surfing, yoga, wild swimming, beach hiking, horse riding and other cool activities.
Plus a very special surprise for you for the 21-30th November date.
I’m collaborating with my friend and certified raw and vegetarian chef Émilie McBride, and she will join us in this last date of our retreat to propose a 2 catered meal a day with plenty of juices, fresh salads, delicious and nutritious meals. Émilie is a renowned chef all around the world. She has cooked for Kelly Slater and other surfer teams at the ASP WCT of surf. Here is her website for more info: http://www.biarritz-ocean-detox-yoga.com
During your stay at Maderas Beach, enjoy the delicious meals that Émilie will cook for you with Fresh Local, Organic food.
Lunch and Dinner. 400€ per person per stay
As an Extra Activity Emilie will offer 3 different workshops to learn more about Raw food:
– A Healthy breakfast : learn how to make Homemade Almond milk, Chia parfait, Homemade granola, superfood smoothie.
– Raw chocolate and Raw desserts
– Simple and Delicious Raw food meal ( appetiser, starter and main)
1.5 h workshop: 40$
Book your place before September 30th!
This is Émilie and her delicious food!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE:
- Arrival and Departure transfers from Managua airport to our lodge in Playa Maderas (2h travel)
- 10 days/ 9 nights of stay in our beautiful eco built cabanas
- Healthy breakfast everyday “Help your self” style of fresh local food
- One welcome and one goodbye dinner
- Plus 2 catered meals (lunch & dinner) prepared by chef Émilie (only if you want to add this extra of 400€/ person-stay. Only available at the 2nd date of the retreat)
– For an extra 40€ get 4 yoga classes including vinyasa flow
– For an extra 130€ get 4 surf lessons with all the material includedAnother activities available for you to book once you’re in Nicaragua are:
Massage treatments, organized visits to other beaches, catamaran tour, horse riding, hiking and other excursions.Collaboration with Surf and Help:
A 30€ of the total of your package will be destined to help our friends of Surf and Help to put together a donation for a local NGO in Nicaragua and the possibility of participate in one of their activities.
PRICES AND ACCOMODATION:
We have the following options of accommodation:
Friday: Arrivals and welcome dinner at Playa Maderas, where you’ll be able to meet all the team of our eco lodge, also we will talk about what kind of activities interest you, if you haven’t decided or booked some already with me. For those who book Yoga & Surf, here is the schedule. After those activities you have the day by yourself to do what you please.
OUR ACCOMMODATION AND PLAYA MADERAS:
|Our Yoga platforms, the cabanas in the middle of the jungle and our papaya’s plantation|
|Our dinner nights. Wonderful people, smiles an delicious food|
HOW TO GET TO NICARAGUA:
Normally the easiest way is to get to Managua airport, where I will arrange a taxi to pick you up. There’s numerous flights via Miami that fly to Managua. We can pick you up also at the bus station if you prefer, or directly at San Juan del Sur.Let me know how you’ll plan to get to Nicaragua and I can arrange everything’s necessary.
YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Also here are a few links about the place and other surroundings you can visit during your stay:
Finally, here are a few links that I wrote about my long stay last winter, and pictures I did while there. Also I invite you to explore my blog for this matter!
– My jungle life
– Eat, Surf, and Live the Slow Life in Maderas, Nicaragua …
– Surfing pic of the day: Maderas surfing gallery to…
– Inspirational Wednesdays: Kayla Rocca, Maderas Vil…
– Inspirational Wednesdays: Interview with Nathalie,…
– The little town of San Juan del Sur
– You should be in Maderas beach, Nicaragua!
RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENTS:
All Payments via Paypal: Pay with total security via Paypal with your debit or credit card or bank transfer if you prefer.A deposit of 40% of the package is required for the reservation of your place. The date limit for reservations is September 30th. 100% of your deposit is refundable within 25 days notice prior to the date of arrival.
Remainder: You have until 5 days before the date of commencement to pay via Paypal, or pay in cash when you get to Nicaragua. Your choice!