Surf Read more [...]
Place Category: Surf School
Hey I’m Jeri Beri & I specialise in off-grid surf camps around Asia with my business partner. We want to create a sense of community and get back to basics for surfing and social good.
We have many upcoming projects such as Asian grommets surf training, environmental/marine conservation goals, and encouraging surf charters to start delivering aid to remote villages.
We get a lot of messages from male gay & trans men surfers wondering whether they can join Bali Surfer Girls or where to find a gay friendly surf resort, or surf shops, places to go to, places to stay around the world. So we’ve decided to launch Cherry Berri SurfCamps – which are new gay/trans friendly surf-trips around Asia.
Spend a week going off grid with us –
We are inviting everyone to our first ever
Mermen Mission Retreat:
* live differently for a little while
* off-grid location to allow you to relax
* surfing & surf fitness training
* free diving & rock training fitness
* yoga & meditation
* technology free days
* community style activities
* cooking Indonesian cuisines
* cultural dance lesson
* eco-healthy lifestyle
* language games
* making tribal things
* professional photographer
* professional stylist
* professional make-up artist
* professional drag dancers
* cultural dance session
* trans dance entertainment
* drag amazeeballz hair-dayz
* Cherry Berri beach bag
All Levels welcome.
Please email – BaliSurferGirls@gmail.com for more information on exact dates and group booking discounts.
We can’t wait to meet everyone!
Cherry Berri Kisses,