Hey I’m Jeri Beri & I specialise in off-grid surf camps around Asia with my business partner. We want to create a sense of community and get back to basics for surfing and social good.
We have many upcoming projects such as Asian grommets surf training, environmental/marine conservation goals, and encouraging surf charters to start delivering aid to remote villages.
We get a lot of messages from male gay & trans men surfers wondering whether they can join Bali Surfer Girls or where to find a gay friendly surf resort, or surf shops, places to go to, places to stay around the world. So we’ve decided to launch Cherry Berri SurfCamps – which are new gay/trans friendly surf-trips around Asia.
Spend a week going off grid with us –
We are inviting everyone to our first ever
Mermen Mission Retreat:
* live differently for a little while
* off-grid location to allow you to relax
* surfing & surf fitness training
* free diving & rock training fitness
* yoga & meditation
* technology free days
* community style activities
* cooking Indonesian cuisines
* cultural dance lesson
* eco-healthy lifestyle
* language games
* making tribal things
* professional photographer
* professional stylist
* professional make-up artist
* professional drag dancers
* cultural dance session
* trans dance entertainment
* drag amazeeballz hair-dayz
* Cherry Berri beach bag
All Levels welcome.
Please email – BaliSurferGirls@gmail.com for more information on exact dates and group booking discounts.
We can’t wait to meet everyone!
Cherry Berri Kisses,
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.